Quite often you will need to change content on your website. Something might be outdated or you’ve found a typo somewhere. To change the content of a page do the following:
- Sign in to the administration panel of your website
- Click in the menu on the left side of your screen on Pages
- A list of all your pages appears in the middle of your screen. Click on the title of the page you want to edit.
- The page that is opened now slightly resembles a simple text editor. Here you can change which ever you wish to change.
- Click on the right side of your screen on Update to save your changes.
- At the top of the middle part of your screen a yellow bar appears with a link called View page. Click on it to view the page you just changed.