This page sets out StudioStacks’ policy with regard to the privacy of the users of the StudioStacks’ website and sub-sites. By visiting these sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
StudioStacks fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through filling in our forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web- pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrase used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
StudioStacks’ websites contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with StudioStacks’ websites and sub-sites.
Notification of Changes to this Statement
StudioStacks reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact us.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for StudioStacks’ Websites. Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to:
We respect the privacy of those individuals who visit and use our site and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines, which are the foundation of our client relationships.
What we do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful Web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be better able to deliver upon your requests and meets your needs in webdevelopment and webdesign. We collect this information through the forms our users/visiteros fill in on our websites. Besides requesting information regarding the user’s/visitor’s demands when it comes to web design/webdevelopmen, we could ask for the following information:
- Email address
- Company name
- Website url
- Phone number
We use this information:
- To contact our visitors/users to share information regarding/in line with their request(s)
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
What we don’t do (under any circumstances)
- Link IP address to anything personally identifiable
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form with advertisers or other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
StudioStacks is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.
If anything about our Privacy Statement or Policy remains unclear, please contact us at: